Thursday, May 17, 2007

Pure Grace

How did God show Himself to me today?

When I got home from work, there was a package by my door. I wondered why it was there. I hadn't ordered anything from this company. Inside was a bottle of my favorite perfumed body lotion! A card was enclosed from the company that this was a one-time-only complimentary gift. I was humbled and overwhelmed by this timely delivery. The lotion has the following message on the bottle:
[one of the best tools for longevity and good health is not just taking a walk outdoors but taking your walk while holding the hand of God. when we walk in gratitude for each and every moment, we empower ourselves by empowering our spirits, when we breath in nature through our eyes, ears, and lips, we become certain that not only are our souls eternal, but that God knows how to manage our lives, our troubles, our worries, and our days better than we do. so today and everyday "let go and let God."]

1 comment:

sweethomealagirl said...

God's timing is everything!