Thursday, July 7, 2011

Good report

I am so glad to be able to share that we got a good report today. My surgeon had told us that he would be on vacation this week, and I would see his physician's assistant. She was able to tell us that the biopsies from surgery last week all came back with clean margins. No cancer found! We were so relieved and so thankful. I've learned to not put God in a box. I wanted to believe we'd get the good news. I also know that we didn't hear what we expected after my last two surgeries. I know God can do whatever He wants to do, and He will always be faithful through the circumstances. We are so thankful He chose to give us good news today! Since the report was good I was released from this surgeon. I'll soon make an appointment to see my primary surgeon in Birmingham in the next few months. Though I will still be making trips to Birmingham, it is "back to normal". Normal in this context is a good thing :)

Edited to add: It's Scary to Be Us - Beth Moore

No comments: