Friday, August 3, 2007

Catchin' You Up

Well, I haven't had to update you on anything lately...which is a good thing. I'll just be glad when the bumps and dry skin are all gone away. (I do now empathize with people who have chronic dry skin!) I have looked forward to feeling better from the Erbitux; however, I've had a UTI (urinary tract infection) to try to get over for the last month. Even now I'm not feeling great because of it. I'm praying I don't have to go back to the doctor on Monday since I'm due to leave for Colorado on Wednesday. I'm so looking forward to the trip, and I want to feel better before then. My radiation site is still not completely healed. It's seemed to have gotten worse since I finished the RT's. I believe the Erbitux is making it slower to heal, slowly but surely.
Also, my daughter is due to have her baby girl in September. I definitely want to be up to par for that event. Unless her circumstances change, she will be having a C-section, and I want to be as helpful as she might need.
Thank you for your prayers for my friend who had the biopsy. It was benign, PTL. Her dad is due for surgery the end of August. I'm sure she would appreciate your continued prayers on his behalf as it is very serious.
(I'm sure I'll have some neat things to post soon after I return from Colorado.)

No comments: