Friday, June 8, 2007

God is enough

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 NIV

Three Erbitux down, four to go. I didn't sleep well last night. I really think the treatment has something to do with that somehow. My face has the pinkish rash like after the first treatment. My legs were aching, which has happened after each treatment. I just have general malaise a couple of days after, so I try to rest as much as possible...even during the week, too. Radiation treatments are going well. I've been able to use an aloe vera spray with Lidocaine. That eases the burning feeling and, hopefully, will help keep any burns at bay.

I've had a pretty good week. I was able to put in more hours at work this week. I am free to be flexible with my hours, so that helps a lot. The rash was pretty itchy on Monday night. It is on my face, back, and scalp. I took some Benadryl, and that seemed to help calm it down. The rash seems to have improved in the past couple of days. I'm just wondering if the treatment will cause it to flare up again. It seems to be a mild case even though it is quite a nuisance at times.

God is faithful always and through your prayers. I will continue to share any special words He speaks to me.

No comments: